Class Teacher - Early Years or KS1 Main Scale – Permanent
Contract Term: To commence 1st September 2020
NOR: 407 (including Language Unit, Nursery)
Age Range: 3 – 9
Pay Scale: M1 - M6
NQT considered: Yes
Headteacher: Mrs J Harris
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher to be part of our highly committed team. The successful candidate should have experience in the relevant Key Stages.
We are looking for someone who is:-
• An outstanding practitioner with high expectations
• Both creative and innovative to deliver our curriculum
• Committed to ‘personalised learning’ and engages children in exciting learning opportunities
• Able to demonstrate enthusiasm, flexibility with the capacity to contribute to the wider aspects of school life
• Is willing to contribute to extra curriculum activities
• A fully inclusive practitioner
• A high achieving school where the motto is “Aim High and Smile”
• A welcoming, learning environment with extensive outdoor learning areas
• A supportive friendly and hardworking staff team and Governing Body
• A commitment to professional development
• Motivated and confident children
• Children who are willing to learn
Matchborough First School Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, Medical and Disqualification by Association. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for this role.
Please click apply to download an application form.
Closing date: 3:00pm – Friday 5th June 2020
Interview date: TBC
Matchborough First School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.