Do you have a passion for education, excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for learning?
Then please come and see what our school has to offer.
Glenfield Primary School is a thriving school, which achieved an Ofsted grading of 'good' in all areas in June 2017. We are now in a strong position to continue to move forward this fantastic school and build on all of its strengths.
We have a fabulous new building and extensive grounds, as well as a supportive and dedicated team of professionals, united in our drive to provide the very best for our children.
The position is a full time permanent position, with effect from 21st August 2020.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Committed to maintaining high standards of achievement and behaviour for all pupils.
- A highly motivated and talented individual who will help to continue our drive for excellence in pupil outcomes.
- Committed to supporting the caring, inclusive and aspirational ethos of our school.
- A calm and caring individual who understands the needs of children within school.
In return, we can offer:
- A supportive and experienced staff team.
- Excellent professional development opportunities.
- Fantastic pupils who are keen to learn.
- An attractive and caring school environment.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 28th May 2020 at 9.00 am. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted on the closing date to arrange an online interview, either on Thursday 28th May or Friday 29th May. References will also be applied for at this stage.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Glenfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).