Hours: full time
Salary: £24,373 to £30,078 per annum – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
Required from September 2020 an inspirational, enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated teacher to join our school and become part of a happy, committed and dynamic staff team.
We are looking for a suitable candidate who:
• is an excellent practitioner,
• can plan and deliver excellent learning opportunities for our children;
• has high expectations of children both academically and socially;
• Is a reflective practitioner, who welcomes feedback and can act positively upon advice;
• will share and promote the school’s inclusive ethos and vision;
• will build strong relationships and engage successfully with learners, families and all members of the school community;
• is highly organised, positive and enthusiastic in all aspects of school life.
We will offer:
• A caring, warm and friendly school;
• Friendly, enthusiastic children;
• Supportive staff, governors and parents;
• A well-resourced learning environment;
• Strong links with local community;
• A commitment to professional development.
• A supportive leadership team, committed to developing careers.
Are you what we are looking for? Are you ready for a challenge and eager to make a difference to the lives of children in your care? We welcome ‘virtual’ visits or conversations with the leadership team before application.
Applications from NQTs are welcome.
Virtual visits are encouraged. Please email the office to organise a virtual tour and learn a little more about us from Claire Hill, the Executive Headteacher.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check and two recent references.
Closing date: Thursday 4th June 2020
Raysfield Schools Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.