Hours: full time
Salary: £24,373 to £35,269 per annum – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
Start date: 2nd November 2020. This is a temporary post to cover maternity leave until 1st November 2021 or the post holder’s return if earlier.
Are you passionate about children’s learning? Do you value the core subjects but embrace the wider curriculum and all that it can offer? Are you a happy, caring and a team player and up for a challenge?
We are looking to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic teacher to work in Key Stage 1 in our Year 2 class. First and foremost we are seeking an inspiring, committed teacher and team player.
If this is you, then we want you at Cherry Garden!
Cherry Garden Primary School was built around 1980 and is a one form entry primary school located in Bitton, a semi-rural area on the edge of the county, which lies between Bristol and Bath. The school is set in extensive grounds including a large playing field and separate half-acre wooded conservation area.
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic, lively but well-behaved children;
- a passionate and well-motivated staff team;
- a school that values your professional development;
- an exciting challenge that will enable you to grow professionally.
We are looking for a committed person who:
- is an excellent and exciting teacher;
- has the skills and flexibility to teach in KS1;
- has experience of end of KS1 assessment procedures;
- values team-work and embraces collaborative working;
- recognises the importance of strong relationships with the whole school community.
Further details and an application form can be found from the Vacancies section of our website.
Closing date: Friday 5th June 2020.
Interviews will be completed via video call at a mutually convenient time no later than Friday 12th June 2020.
We are fully committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to the appropriate vetting including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Cherry Garden Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.