Required September 2020 – Salary: Main Scale / Upper Pay Scale
Applications from NQTs are very welcome
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly known as Criminal Records Bureau).
The Governors of this ‘Outstanding’ and oversubscribed two form of entry Catholic Primary School,
invite applications for the post of Class Teacher.
We are particularly interested in teachers who:
- Are Catholic and or willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of our school.
- Are outstanding practitioners committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and
independence in learning.
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Will challenge all pupils to make exceptional progress and have high expectations of all pupils.
- Can contribute to a professional and committed team.
- Are eager to serve the children and families of our school
We can offer:
- Motivated, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn.
- Highly supportive and motivated colleagues who will provide excellent support.
- An opportunity to work alongside outstanding practitioners and Phase Leaders
- Supportive parents who are active partners in their children’s education.
- A commitment to your professional development and career progression.
- A strong, supportive and active Governing Body with a clear and ambitious vision for the future of the
- A proven track record of developing exceptional Newly Qualified Teachers.
We very warmly welcome and encourage visits to the school. Please call to arrange a visit and guided tour with our Headteacher, Mr Doherty.
Closing date for applications: 5pm Thursday 11th June 2020
Interviews: Monday 15th June 2020
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted on: Thursday 11th June 2020
Holy Family Catholic Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.