Start date: 1st September 2020
Hours: 13 hours a week, Thursday and Friday
Salary: £24,373 to £35,269 per annum pro rata – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
This is a fixed term post until 31st August 2021 due to budgetary considerations
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 0.4 (2 day) job share teacher to join the fantastic team at Little Stoke Primary School.
We are looking to appoint an Upper key stage 2 teacher who can add to our excellent provision and inspiring approach to learning. We are a small but successful and expanding community school on the outskirts of Bristol with a strong parent partnership and a superb group of diverse, highly motivated pupils. Our on-site forest provides opportunities for innovative outdoor learning.
We can offer you…
• A friendly, collaborative and outward looking staff team
• An amazing outdoor space to support learning
• A supportive and encouraging leadership team and governing body
• A culture of growth and improvement
• Creative and vibrant children with amazing ideas
• A curriculum packed with opportunities and possibilities
• The chance to make a real difference for children and families
• High quality CPD throughout your time with us
• A bright, colourful learning space
We are keen to find a teacher who;
• Will be a positive and enthusiastic addition to our friendly, lively learning community
• Is keen to constantly evolve and improve their practice
• Has a genuine interest in children learning in a creative and engaging way
• Has the drive and energy to enthuse and inspire pupils
• Has an evidenced track record of very high quality teaching
• Has experience and a commitment to positive behaviour management strategies
• Is able and keen to build relationships with adults and children alike
• Is resilient and can offer and receive support as part of a team
• Is always keen to focus on solutions rather than difficulties and displays an optimistic outlook
• A thorough knowledge of the 2014 National Curriculum
• A confident ability to use data assessment systems effectively
Please visit our website to find out more about us!
Closing date – 12th June 2020 at 12 noon
Interviews will be held on 16th & 17th June 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Little Stoke Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.