Class Teacher | January 2021 | Islington, North London
Have you got at least a years' experience teaching
Are you looking for a new challenge for the new year?
Do you want your next role to be in a Primary school where they achieved an Ofsted rating of 'Outstanding' in their last inspection?
I am currently working with a 2-form entry Primary school based in Islington who are looking for an enthusiastic and keen Class Teacher to be part of their team from January full time.
Based in Islington; North London this school is well known in the local borough for its unique approach to learning and community spirit.
This school has excellent links to both bus stops and train stations which are just a short walk away from the school grounds.
If this sounds like the role you are looking for then please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV. Due to the high volume of applicants only short listed candidates will be contacted with further information regarding interviews.
You will need to demonstrate:
• QTS in primary phase
• A record of good or outstanding teaching
• Excellent team working and communication skills
• Commitment to school and to their children
The school offers:
• Programme of bespoke professional development
• Outer London salary, on-site parking and good transport links
• Support and challenge by leaders at all levels
• Approachable and supportive colleagues
• Active learning climate with a warm welcoming feel
The successful candidate will contribute significantly to the achievement of quality provision and outcomes and will offer:
• Consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practice with high expectation of children’s learning
• A team player
• Ability to teach children for whom English is an additional language
• Inclusive, innovative, with a ‘can do’ approach
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Nadine White on 0127 681 9413 for further information.