Reigate Priory School is looking for a KS2 Class Teacher. Reigate Priory is a school where learning is truly brought to life, both inside and out.
Housed in a beautiful building in the grounds of Priory Park, our school offers a vibrant setting to engage young learners and their teachers.
We believe in a community that has a love of learning and life. We aim to foster a sense of pride in everything we do, aspiring to make school an unforgettable, positive experience, with every child and teacher gaining the maximum possible benefit from their time with us.
Reigate Priory is a school where all teachers are supported to fulfil their potential with a proven record of staff development and succession planning.
This position provides the perfect opportunity for an aspiring professional to grow and continue their professional development, surrounded by a high quality and friendly staff. Leadership opportunities are available to the right candidate, not only in the setting of the school itself, but also in Reigate Priory's role as a Teaching School and member of the South East Surrey Teaching School Alliance (SESTA).
We can offer you:
- Inquisitive learners who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
- An innovative and enjoyable learning environment
- A friendly and sociable staff who are keen to share expertise and good practice
- A commitment to your professional growth and development with expert training opportunities both in and out of school
- A teaching staff with a balance of gender, expertise and experience
- Collaborative team planning
- Supportive families and an active FSA
- Opportunities to lead and/or be involved in many Outdoor Learning and extra-curricular experiences locally, nationally and internationally
We are looking for an effective class teacher who:
- Has a passion and strong commitment to children's learning, safety and wellbeing
- Is innovative in their teaching with high standards and expectations of themselves and learners
- Is evaluative, striving to improve and develop their practice and that of others
- Aspires to be or already is a successful Subject Leader
- Is able to teach across Key Stage 2
- Thrives as part of a team
- Demonstrates willingness to contribute to extra- curricular learning, including residential visits and clubs.
This is a permanent post and is open to NQTs as well as experienced teachers. Full and Part time employment will be considered.
Interviews will be confirmed on receipt of application. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the Headteacher's PA, Mrs J Glasgow, if you would like to make an appointment.
Reigate Priory is an equal opportunities employer as befits a school where celebrating diversity has recently been judged to be a strength of the curriculum. We welcome applications from enthusiastic, talented professionals regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Thank you for taking an interest in this position.
Reigate Priory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check.