Meath Green Junior School is a three form entry Junior School who have a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating following our inspection in May 2019.
Our shared vision and values are at the core of everything we do. Being proud, honest, resilient, healthy, inspirational; sharing responsibility, happiness, respect and sportsmanship enable us to build a strong school ethos, where every member of the school community strives to be the best they can be.
We are looking for a full time teacher for maternity cover in Year 3 with experience in KS2.
We are a school with fantastic pupils, teachers and facilities with the latter supporting the learning of a broad and balanced curriculum. We work collaboratively in a team environment to bring the best out of each other. If you are a team player, have a passion for teaching and learning and want to develop the potential of the children you teach then this is the school for you.
Please visit our website and then visit us to get a real feel for Meath Green Junior School. An application form is available to download on our website.
We are looking for you to be:
• a highly motivated, enthusiastic class teacher who is committed, caring and shows initiative
• someone who has a genuine commitment to raising standards of achievement through the development of outstanding learning opportunities
• someone who is driven by a passion for learning
• a teacher who is an excellent role model for all
• a teacher who is passionate about developing the ‘whole child’
Closing date: Friday 2nd October 2020 @ 12.30pm
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 7th October 2020
Meath Green Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
There is a requirement for the successful applicant to take an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).