Hinckley Parks Primary School, recently awarded Leicestershire School of the Year, are looking for a year 4 class teacher for two terms initially. Due to our expanding number on roll there may be the opportunity to apply for a permanent post for 2021/2022.
Looking for a class teacher who:
- is a qualified and highly experienced primary teacher
- is innovative and inspirational
- has high expectations of children progress and attainment
- has the ability to form positive relationships with children, parents and staff
What we offer:
- hardworking, enthusiastic children
- a dedicated, friendly professional staff team
- a Values based school
- commitment to continued professional development
Closing date - 9am on Friday 16th October 2020
Interviews: 28th October 2020
Visits to the school are welcome, please contact the school office.
Hinckley Parks Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS. Therefore a DBS enhanced check for a regulated activity (includes a barred list check) is an essential requirement. (Disclosure and Barring Service).
The OWLS Academy Trust is an equal opportunities employer.