Class Teacher; fixed-term position starting January 2020.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated class teacher to join our friendly and dynamic team.
Potters Gate CofE Primary School and St Andrew's CofE Infant School are thriving Church of England schools situated in the heart of Farnham. We are academy schools within The Good Shepherd Trust.
We are seeking someone who:
• Has a knowledge and understanding of the relevant curriculum
• Is enthusiastic about education
• Is innovative and creative, able to bring new ideas and teaching strategies to their class
• Works well in a team and has a positive working attitude
• Is willing to contribute positively to the Christian ethos of the school
• Can contribute to the wider success of the two schools and the Academy Trust. Salary will be paid in accordance with the Good Shepherd Pay Scale, based on experience.
You will be expected to work closely across the year group/key stage, potentially across both schools. Since September 2019 St Andrew's children now have to opportunity to transition to Potters Gate at year 3 and we are just completing a lovely new build to accommodate an increase in classes to three per year group across KS2.
Closing date: 30th September 2020.
Interview date: To be advised.
Potters Gate CofE Primary School and St Andrew’s C of E Infant School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check (DBS) and the position will be conditional on the receipt of satisfactory references.
Potters Gate CofE Primary School and St Andrews CofE Infant School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service check and we will require the names of two referees.