We currently have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Full Time Class Teacher, to join our team based at Filton Hill Primary School, on a Permanent Contract.
You will be a dynamic, caring and enthusiastic teacher with a passion for inspiring and motivating children and ensuring infinite possibilities and outstanding achievements for all.
To be successful, you will have demonstrable experience across both Key Stages and a track record of achieving the highest results supported by progression data that speaks for itself. We are looking for people who are truly passionate about teaching, lead by example in adopting effective teaching practices and who will share the Trust’s priority to deliver exceptional levels of care for all our children.
We are looking for a talented candidate who:
• Has high expectations of children both academically and socially.
• Works closely with colleagues across the school, the Olympus Academy Trust and from external agencies.
• Shows enthusiasm, dedication, an excellent rapport with both children and staff and a sense of humour.
• Has a calm and consistent approach to working with the children.
• Has good communication skills with colleagues, children and parents.
• Is highly flexible, motivated and well organised.
Visits to the school are welcomed and we ask you to arrange this directly with the school office.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 9am on 30th September 2020. Please note that the Trust reserve the right to close the advert early at our discretion.
The Olympus Academy Trust is fully committed to the safeguarding and promoting of welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring check. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.
Filton Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.