An amazing unique opportunity working across two Bourne Education Trust schools
Bourne Education Trust “Transforming Schools; Changing Lives”
Based in Surrey and Hampshire, we deliver the very best educational experience for our pupils focussing relentlessly on standards. We guide, support and, where necessary, intervene to continuously improve our schools. The Trust is characterised by quality leadership and governance, teaching and learning and strong outcomes. We are efficient and cost-effective to free up resources for the front line. Our priority is our schools.
Sayes Court Primary School based in Addlestone and Pyrcroft Grange Primary School based in Chertsey are looking to appoint a high quality, innovative and creative teacher who will work across the two schools; teaching the whole class or intervention groups. This is a unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious professional to work across both schools within the supportive environment of the Bourne Education Trust.
The successful applicant must be passionate and committed to providing high quality education and raising children’s educational standards. They will need to provide appropriately pitched and challenging learning opportunities to ensure that all the Pyrcroft and Sayes children reach their potential; they will possess knowledge of how to create an inclusive learning environment and believe in the right for each child to be successful whatever their needs and abilities. We offer a strong professional development programme and an opportunity to be part of a dynamic organisation.
This position is for a fixed term of one year and will be funded by the government COVID catch up funding. The focus will be on narrowing the gap between disadvantaged pupils and their peers, alongside addressing gaps in key knowledge and skills.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Shares our commitment to ensuring that every pupil makes outstanding progress from their individual starting point.
- Will create a creative and enabling learning environment.
- Is highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Has excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Is able to plan interventions and measure their impact
- Is committed to developing children as independent learners and thinkers.
- Is willing to contribute to whole school development and work collaboratively with colleagues.
- Is committed to developing their own personal journey within the educational landscape.
- Is able to travel between the two schools.
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work within the Bourne Education Trust
- Two schools that have direction, focus and ambition.
- Inclusive, thriving and welcoming school environments
- An approachable senior leadership team who understand the importance of developing relationships with all staff.
- Two week October half term.
- Opportunities for leadership across the multi-academy trust.
Fixed term contract
Bourne Education Trust Main Scale, London Fringe; M2 – M3
Salary range: £27,197 to £29,290 (2019 -2020 salary figures awaiting confirmation of cost of living increase for 2020-2021)
Closing date: Tuesday 13th October 2020
Interview date: Thursday 22nd October 2020
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It is a requirement for the successful applicant to undertake a school issued Enhanced DBS check and accept the responsibility for the providing and safeguarding the welfare of all children.