St. Stephen’s is an innovative, forward-thinking school, looking to hire an exceptional teacher on a temporary basis - 3 days per week. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious primary teacher who is committed to developing themselves further and enabling our children to achieve their best – in all aspects of learning.
St Stephen’s has a strong record of making a significant impact on our pupils’ lives. We believe in high expectations and a sense of collaborative and positive enthusiasm, which brings out the best in our whole team.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• keeps safeguarding our children as their highest priority
• delivers outstanding teaching and learning and is an excellent role-model
• wants to develop our children as active citizens, with the knowledge, skills and power to change the world
• is determined to find every child’s talent
• develops each child’s knowledge and skills so that they are secondary school and life-ready
We can offer:
• A committed, enthusiastic staff team who support each other
• Strong emphasis on pastoral support for our children
• Emphasis on a broad, balanced and inspiring curriculum
• Specialist teachers in Music, MFL and Computing
• Excellent professional development opportunities including opportunities to work with a sports’ coach, art specialist and committed middle leaders
• Happy, well-behaved, highly engaged children
• Supportive parents and wider school community
Closing Date: October 15th 2020 [12 noon]
For further information and job description, please contact the school directly.
St Stephen's School is committed to the safeguarding of children through it's policies, practice and monitoring procedures.
Any successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check.