ONE FULL-TIME TEACHER REQUIRED (temporary with potential to become permanent) NQT’s welcome to apply
We are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to further your teaching career in a brand new primary school.
New Lubbesthorpe Primary School opened its doors for the first time at the start of the Autumn term 2019, and we now require a further Year 1 teacher who can ensure that the school continually delivers outstanding education. The school has opened on a phased basis, starting with a Foundation Stage class of 30 and Year 1 pupils. Eventually the school will be a 2-form entry school with 60 children per year group and 420 pupils. We currently have 109 pupils across EYFS- Year2.
This means that we can offer you:
- The chance to support and help shape the future in delivering the best possible outcomes for pupils and the community;
- Career development opportunities, within the growing school or elsewhere within the Trust;
- A working atmosphere that is built upon trust, honesty, integrity and an unwavering commitment to excellence for children.
We are looking for:
- Experienced and passionate teachers who can deliver outstanding education;
- Teachers who can establish a stimulating and vibrant learning environment for the children;
- Forward-thinking and collaborative teachers who are keen to create an outstanding school and leading edge learning environment;
- Flexible individuals who will use their initiative where necessary
For further information, please download the document “About our Trust”, the letter to applicants and the job descriptions for these posts.
Applications must be submitted using the OWLS Academy Trust Application Form (attached in Word and pdf formats and also with in the Trust website).
Closing date for applications: Thursday 22nd October 2020
Start Date: ASAP subject to all clearance checks
The OWLS Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment to these posts will be subject to satisfactory references and a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
New Lubbesthorpe Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.