St Mary’s C of E Primary School is an exciting place to be
Rated by Ofsted as GOOD in all areas (March 2019) / Rated by SIAMS as OUTSTANDING (February 2016)
St Mary’s Primary School is a large, two form entry school with Nursery in Byfleet, Surrey. Applications are invited from motivated teachers or NQT’s who possess enthusiasm, excellent teaching skills and drive to improve learning to join our team. This is a permanent full time position.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:-
• a passion for learning
• excellent teaching skills
• high expectations of self and others
• keen to contribute to all areas of school life
• good interpersonal skills
We can offer:
• an inclusive environment where every child matters
• a supportive and committed staff team
• children who are enthusiastic about learning
• good training and professional development opportunities
• a pleasant school environment
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and tour dates are available. Please contact Sarah O’Rourke to book yourself on a tour. Should the above dates not be suitable, please contact Sarah to arrange a suitable time to visit.
St Mary’s C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of our children, young people and venerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance, qualification checks and references. Please see attached privacy notice for job applicants.
Closing Date: Monday 9th November 2020 @ 9.00am
Short Listing: Monday 9th November 2020
Interview date: Thursday 12th November 2020
The school reserves the right to interview before the closing date should a suitable candidate apply.