NQTs are welcome to apply!
Would you like to work in a supportive, fun environment where initiative and creativity are valued?
Due to the maternity leave of a member of our current staff, we are looking for an energetic and lively teacher to join our enthusiastic team from February 2021 on a fixed term contract until the end of the Summer term.
“Beaufort Primary School is a Good school which places pupils at the heart of all decisions” (Ofsted, November 2016). The school caters for children aged 2-11. Our exciting, creative and bespoke curriculum inspires staff to be ambitious for each pupil and foster within them a lifelong love of learning.
If you choose to join our happy, friendly team, we can offer you:
- A friendly team of colleagues who will make you welcome and support you within a learning culture;
- An afternoon each week for PPA;
- An additional week of holiday at the May half term;
- A well developed and supportive NQT induction programme;
- Freedom to plan creative, fun topics and experiences for your children;
- Support to develop outstanding teaching practice;
- Teaching assistant support in the classroom;
- Extensive grounds and a curriculum with an emphasis on outdoor learning;
- A school which offers a good level of professional development;
- Opportunities to move forward in your career in a school which grows its own leaders;
- have a good sense of humour and fun and be willing to become part of our happy team;
- be enthusiastic, positive and passionate about children’s learning;
- be able to inspire and motivate children to strive for excellence;
- be able to bring the curriculum to life with a creative, imaginative, fun approach;
- have initiative and be able to work and communicate well with staff, parents and pupils.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please telephone our office on 01483-474986 to make an appointment to visit the school and speak to the Headteacher, Mrs Emily Ferris.
Closing date will be 12pm Monday 16th November 2020.
Interview date Thursday 19th November
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Beaufort Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to suitable references and an enhanced DBS disclosure