Start date: 4th January 2021
Hours: Full time
Salary: £25,714 - £35,619 per annum pro rata – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
This is a temporary post to cover maternity leave until 25th June 2021 or the postholder’s return if earlier.
St. John’s Mead CEVC Primary seeks a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated teacher to join our UKS2 team from January 2021.
We are looking for:
• An organised, excellent classroom practitioner
• With high expectations and a creative, positive approach to children’s learning
• Experience of teaching in Year 6 an advantage
• Willingness to work in a team and contribute fully to the life of the school
We can offer the successful candidate:
• A supportive, hardworking and friendly staff
• Well motivated, enthusiastic children
• Supportive parents and a well-resourced learning environment
• Opportunities for professional development in our caring, vibrant school.
Closing date: Monday 16th November 2020.
Interviews: w/c 23rd November 2020.
Please contact us for more details and an application form.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
St John's Mead Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.