Teacher: £25,714 - £36,961 per annum – Salary within this pay range only to be agreed at interview.
This is a fixed term post until 31st August 2021 subject to a review of catch up funding and staffing requirements.
Required from January a full-time, highly organised, inspirational and motivated teacher to teach in KS1.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a very well organised team player who can collaborate well with colleagues.
• Has the interest, ability and understanding to plan and deliver KS1 curriculum through continuous provision.
• Is committed to raising the achievement of all children.
• Is willing to contribute fully to the wider school life.
In return we can offer you:
• Friendly, confident and hardworking children
• A supportive, dedicated and forward thinking team of staff and Governors who are committed to high standards.
• A range of professional development opportunities.
• A well resourced learning environment
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date for applications is Friday 13th November at 4pm.
St Mary's Church of England Primary School, Yate is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.