School Berkeley Primary School
Address Marybrook Street, Berkeley, Gloucestershire
Post Title (Subject) Class Teacher
Grade Main Scale
This post is suitable for newly qualified teachers
Hours Full Time
Closing Date: 27/11/2020
Interview Date: 04/12/2020
Start Date A.S.A.P.
A great opportunity has arisen for an outstanding Teacher to join our wonderful school! This is an exciting time to join Berkeley Primary school, alongside the newly appointed Deputy Headteacher and dedicated, passionate and forward thinking team.
We are seeking to appoint a talented, create and innovative NQT or a Teacher with experience who strives to make a difference. As a Year 1 Class Teacher, the successful candidate will be able to equip our children with the knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable them to fulfil their true potential and adapt in our ever-changing world.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
• are passionate about teaching and will nurture the children, encouraging perseverance and resilience
• hold high expectations of all children whilst recognising individual needs and celebrating diversity
• can inspire the children to be the best they can be and fulfil their true potential
• are well organised, adaptable and flexible, ensuring an effective work/life balance
• work well as part of a team
In return we can offer:
• a supportive ethos, working within a knowledgeable and friendly team with direct support from our outstanding EYFS leader
• emphasis on professional development and outstanding teaching and learning
• opportunities to work collaboratively with schools from our CBAT family
• a newly established leadership team who are at the start of an exciting journey.
This full-time permanent position would begin asap.
Application forms and a job description are available to download from the school website
If you have any questions, then please contact the Headteacher directly.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Berkeley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.