Start date: 18th January 2021
Hours: 26 hours per week (Tuesday to Friday)
Salary: £25,714 - £36,961 per annum pro rata – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
This is a temporary post to cover maternity leave until 17th January 2022 or the postholder’s return if earlier.
We wish to appoint an exceptional, enthusiastic and creative Year 2 classroom practitioner to join our highly motivated school team from January 2021.
We can offer you:
• A positive, supportive and welcoming ethos that will allow you to develop professionally
• Motivated and eager children with outstanding behaviour
• A fully inclusive ethos for all who learn and work in our community
• A high level of commitment from staff, governors and parents
• Dedicated senior leadership and staff teams who are working to make a difference and become “Outstanding”
We would like to welcome someone who:
• is an excellent and exciting teacher with high standards and expectations of yourself as well as your pupils
• Is able to motivate and inspire children to achieve
• Is able to create a first class quality learning curriculum and environment in which children can thrive.
• Is committed to working as part of a team
• Is creative and flexible
• Is in sympathy with our ethos and vision
This post is temporary and part time to cover maternity leave.
The closing date for this application is Friday 11th December 2020 at noon.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 15th December 2020.
We would encourage applicants to look at our Recruitment Pack which provides further details our school and about this post; including our personal specification and job description. Unfortunately, in the current climate, visits to the school will not be possible. We strongly encourage potential candidates to visit our website, read some of our newsletters and do as much research about the school as possible ahead of making an application.
Applications are welcomed from Newly Qualified Teachers.
Please contact the School Business Manager, Traci Langford for an application pack.
Christ the King Catholic Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check
Christ the King Catholic Primary School is located in the market town of Thornbury to the north of Bristol. It is a school with 190 learners in seven classes, we are growing school.
Christ The King RC VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.