CLASS TEACHER - MPS - Fixed Term for Two Terms
Broadacre Primary School converted to an academy on 1 April 2018 and is part of Humber Education Trust. The school is rated as ‘good’ by Ofsted and continually strives to improve further.
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Key Stage 2 teacher to join our team from January 2021. The post is for a Year 4 class.
We can offer you:
• Delightful and engaging children.
• An effective and supportive team of staff and governors.
• A wholehearted commitment to every child’s learning and well-being.
• A commitment to your professional development.
The successful applicant will:
• Be a dynamic and highly motivated team player.
• Have high expectations of the children and staff and be committed to raising standards.
• Be an excellent practitioner and a positive role model for others.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills.
This post would suit experienced or newly qualified teachers.
All completed application forms must be returned to the school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the DBS.
Closing Date: Monday 7 December 2020
Broadacre Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.