Teacher: £26,298 - £28,413 per annum – Salary within this pay range only to be agreed at interview.
This is a fixed term post until 31 August 2021 pending staffing review.
Required from January 2021 an inspirational, enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated teacher to join our school and become part of a happy, committed and dynamic staff team.
We are looking for a suitable candidate who:
• is an excellent practitioner, with experience of upper Key stage 2;
• Who can work well within a team, as this role will be working alongside another teacher.
• can plan and deliver excellent learning opportunities for our children;
• has high expectations of children both academically and socially;
• Is a reflective practitioner, who welcomes feedback and can act positively upon advice;
• will share and promote the school’s inclusive ethos and vision;
• will build strong relationships and engage successfully with learners, families and all members of the school community;
• is highly organised, positive and enthusiastic in all aspects of school life.
We will offer:
• A caring, warm and friendly school;
• Friendly, enthusiastic children;
• Supportive staff, governors and parents;
• Strong links with local community;
• A commitment to professional development.
• A supportive leadership team
If you are eager to make a difference to the lives of children in your care, then apply now.
Please use the school’s website for information, if further information is required then please contact the school office.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date for applications is Friday 11th December 2020.
St Michael's Church of England Primary School, Winterbourne is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.