KS2 Class Teacher
Start date: 1st January 2021
Hours: Full time
Salary: £25,714 - £36,961 per annum – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
This is a fixed term post until 18th April 2021 subject to a budget review. There is a potential for this to be extended.
Rangeworthy Primary School is seeking to employ a confident and enthusiastic class teacher to join our Year 5/6 class and become part of a happy, committed and caring staff team.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is a good/outstanding class teacher, with experience of upper KS2;
• Has enthusiasm, drive and energy to inspire, motivate and enthuse our learners;
• Is able to plan and teach effective, creative and exciting lessons where all children make real progress;
• Is organised, hard-working, skilled and creative;
• Can communicate effectively with pupils, parents and colleagues;
• Has a strong commitment to the Christian ethos of the school, its values and inclusion;
• Is adaptable, friendly and a genuine team player.
In return, we can offer:
• A caring, warm and friendly school in a lovely village location;
• A small class of enthusiastic, friendly children who are keen to learn and fun to work with;
• Supportive staff team, governors and parents;
• Opportunities to collaborate with other schools (The Domino Alliance)
• A pleasant working environment.
Consideration will be given to newly qualified teacher applications.
Visits are unfortunately unavailable due to COVID, but please contact the school if you would like to find out more. Further information is also available on our school website.
Please e-mail Rangeworthy School Office for an application form and job description.
Closing date: Midday, Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
Candidates will be invited to a short TEAMS single interview to be held on Tuesday 15th December 2020.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Rangeworthy Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.