Job Title: Teacher – Special School –. Outstanding classroom practitioner. Post 16 experience potentially an advantage.
Pay Scale - MPS + SEN1, Full Time
Teacher – Teaching life, social, independence and communication skills. Preparing young people for their next steps. To include functional skills of Math's, English and ICT.
• Aspiring to be a world class center of excellence
• Ambitious for every individual
• Passionate that all students maximize their independence, autonomy and employability
• Committed to growth, collaboration and innovation to secure an outstanding future
• A small community THINKING BIG
Carwarden House Community School (Academy) is a dynamic and thriving specialist provision providing outstanding learning opportunities for up to 150 students with a complex range of learning and additional needs (LAN): 11 – 19yrs.
• Committed to making a positive difference to the life chances of young people
• Seeking exciting new challenges and opportunities in your career
• Always positive in your outlook and solution focused
• Ambitious to develop new skills and confident you can make a significant contribution to the life of an amazing school
• Enthusiastic to be part of a well-established and highly supportive team
• Looking to make work fun for yourself and others
See for yourself.....
We would normally warmly welcome visits to the school but due to Covid-19 restrictions this is not possible at this time. A virtual tour is available on the school website. Further details, including an application form, person specification and job description can be obtained from the school website or by contacting us.
Closing Date – Friday 8th January 2021
Interviews – Wednesday 13th January 2021
Carwarden House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Carwarden House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.