We are looking to appoint exceptional class teachers to work within our four thriving schools. The successful candidate will be a talented and professional individual who shares our vision of high aspirations, achievement and has a passion for learning. They will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life. They will be innovative and creative in their teaching and be a strong team player.
About Chalklands Schools
The Chalklands Cluster is made up of four schools in the Caterham area - Hillcroft Primary School, Marden Lodge Primary School, Whyteleafe School and Warlingham Village Primary School. As a cluster overseen by an Executive Headteacher, we have a collaborative approach towards working which means the schools can work closely together to provide an exceptional educational experience to the local communities. The schools benefit from being able to share resources and support each other where needed. It also allows for exciting opportunities for career progression across the cluster and gives you the chance to enhance your professional development.
What we are looking for
- Experience of working in EYFS, KS1
- Be dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated
- Be able to develop positive relationships with young children
- Be able to develop an understanding of the educational, welfare and social needs of the children whom we are supporting
- Be able to stay calm and objective when presented with unusual or challenging behaviour
- Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
- Be a confident and clear communicator with parents
- A commitment to raise the achievement of all students of all abilities
- A successful track record of improving performance outcomes
- A passion to make a difference
Why work in a Chalklands School
- A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
- Supportive senior management teams and wider staff body within GLF Schools
- Part of GLF Academy of over 40 schools, encouraging a collaborative approach to working
- Excellent CPD opportunities
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: 1st September 2021
Salary: GLF Main Scale and Upper Pay Range £26,948 - £42,780
Closing date for applications: 31st January 2021
Interview date: TBA
We usually encourage informal visits and look forward to showing you around our school however, in the current climate, we are unable to have visitors. If you would like more information about the roles available, or a virtual tour of the school, please contact any of our 4 schools after we return on 5th January.
Chalklands Cluster is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.