THE ROLE: CLASS TEACHER
SALARY: MPS/UPS + SEN 1
FULL TIME, PERMANENT POST, STARTING 12TH APRIL 2021
Nether Hall School is a foundation special school situated on the East side of Leicester City which educates 112 pupils with severe and profound learning difficulties across all phases (4-19 years).
The School is seeking to appoint a SEN teacher to work in our thriving school. We are entirely committed to enabling teachers to consistently deliver high quality teaching and learning experiences and provide high levels of PPA time and good opportunities for professional development to support this.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent practitioner;
- Is passionate about high-quality teaching and learning for children and young people of all abilities;
- Consistently demonstrates high quality teaching;
- Can lead staff and develop their knowledge and expertise of working with pupils with a range of special needs;
- Can demonstrate excellent organisational skills;
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with parents, professionals and the wider community;
If you feel you possess these qualities, are passionate about working alongside pupils with SEND and would like to shape their futures at a progressive school, then everyone at Nether Hall would like to hear from you. We welcome applications from NQTs.
Closing date: Noon on Monday, 8th February 2021
Interview date: Wednesday, 10th February 2021 via Teams
We will shortlist as soon as possible after the closing date and will be in contact with shortlisted candidates to make arrangements for assessment and interview which will take place via Teams/Skype
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018.