KS1/KS2 Class Teacher
Do you want to be part of an exciting journey, working with a positive, friendly team, in a growing school, to design an engaging curriculum from the beginning?
Do you enjoy making learning engaging and fun in high quality learning environments?
Do you want to be part of an enthusiastic team, who have a shared vision for Inspiring Minds Together?
The Cambridge Primary School (EEEa Trust) opened in September 2018 and since then we have been steadily growing. In September 2021, we will have 240 children across Reception to Year 3. As the school grows, we are looking for positive, passionate, proactive class teachers to join our growing team, to Inspire Minds Together in our incredible purpose built school.
In this unique setting, you will play an integral role in the development of our school community, culture and curriculum, which will give all pupils the opportunity to thrive, whilst creating positive, respectful relationships which make them feel valued.
As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will inspire and engage pupils, giving them a platform to flourish on their lifelong learning journey.
We can offer:
- the chance to be part of a unique opportunity;
- a strong belief in the development of the whole child;
- exciting and dynamic working and learning environment.
- a brand new, purpose built learning environment;
- an aspirational and values led school;
- enthusiastic, skilled and friendly staff;
- fantastic children and supportive families;
- opportunities to develop and shape an outstanding curriculum, from the beginning, preparing children for the modern world;
- a range of support and coaching from specialist leaders of education, a national leader in education and a wide range of expertise within our academy trust;
We are looking for someone:
- who is passionate with a positive, can do, attitude;
- who is a great teacher and is able to take initiative and work collaboratively in our growing 2 form entry primary school;
- who is able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations;
- who has a clear understanding of good and better teaching;
- who has great interpersonal skills, works effectively as part of a team and with good humour;
- who is willing to work hard and contribute to the wider life of the school and school community.
If you would like any further information about the school or the vacancies, enquiries would be warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office.
Interviews will be held week commencing 22nd March 2021.
We reserve the right to invite candidates for interview prior to the closing date. We would therefore recommend that you submit your application as early as possible. Please also be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/ interviews have taken place.
Engage Enrich Excel Academy Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to safeguard our pupils.
The Cambridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.