St Mary’s is looking to appoint a dynamic and innovative teacher to join our friendly team of staff in September 2021. The year group may depend on the experience of the successful candidate who will be supported by colleagues in their role.
We are looking for someone who is:
• Committed to raising standards
• An excellent teacher
• A team player
• An effective communicator
We can offer you:
• A ‘Good’ school which is moving towards ‘Outstanding’
• A positive and friendly learning environment
• Excellent professional development and career opportunities
• A caring ethos with support from colleagues and the leadership team
• A dedicated and supportive team ethos
• Enthusiastic children
• An inclusive school
• Excellent commuter links
We welcome all applicants both experienced and NQTs. Please contact the school HR Mrs R. Adamjee with any questions. An application form and job description is available on the school website: Home - St Mary's Church of England Primary School . Please return your completed application to the email address below.
Closing date: 26th February 2021.
Interviews will take place 1st and 2nd March 2021.
St Mary's Church of England Primary School
Yew Tree Road
Because we care about our children's safety, the successful candidate will need to have an enhanced DBS disclosure.