Class Teachers required for September 2021
Full time and permanent
Pay Range: MPS Scale £27,448-£42,780 (M1 – UPS3)
Be part of our success!
Are you the person we are looking for?
Who are we?
Western House Academy is a three form vibrant, multicultural and successful values based primary academy on the outskirts of Slough. The pupils come from a wide range of cultural, language and religious backgrounds, all contributing to the positive ethos in this excellent academy. In 2017 we were rated by Ofsted as a ‘Good’ school. Western House Academy is part of The Park Federation Academy Trust. Our partnership with The Federation means there are a host of professional development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and expertise.
We are looking for….
We are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious teachers. NQT’s are warmly welcome.
We are a school that is moving forwards and our aspirations are high for everyone!
Western House Academy has:
- Well behaved, friendly and confident children
- Supportive, friendly and collegiate staff
- Great buildings and resources
What can we offer you?
- dedicated support and excellent CPD
- the opportunity to work with colleagues from across the Park Federation
- responsive, well behaved, enthusiastic and extremely polite children
- strong support from parents and the community
- a talented and supportive staff team
- a commitment to support your professional development- including a career-progression programme for different career stages
- a dedicated and forward thinking Governing Body
- excellent well being
You will need to demonstrate:
- a passion for teaching and learning
- high expectations of yourself and the children you work with
- good knowledge of the National Curriculum requirements
- committed to working as part of a tem
- experience of supporting young people
We welcome visits to see us working and learning. To make an appointment, please contact Tracey Torr on 01753-526326.
Closing date for applications: Friday 13th March 2021
(please note that you may be contacted prior to closing date)
Interviews will commence week beginning: Monday 22nd March 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Western House Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.