The Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher, with a passion for excellence in education, with a commitment to continuous improvement and raising standards for all.
Laleham C of E Primary School is a successful school, judged to be good by Ofsted (March 2018), where staff, parents and governors work closely together to provide a high quality education for all our pupils. Pupil achievement is consistently high and rising. You will be working in a year team with supportive colleagues. Salary will be set in line with the teacher’s experience. You would be joining a hard-working and committed team with good opportunities for on-going professional development. NQTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for:
- A strong and enthusiastic commitment to the ethos and vision of the school;
- A clear understanding of and passion for effective teaching and learning;
- Flexibility, good communication and a commitment to team working;
- A commitment to seeing children achieve to their full potential in their learning;
- A commitment to high expectations of children’s behaviour and standard of work
- A caring Christian ethos, where everyone matters
- Very supportive parents and governors
- Children who are keen to learn
- Excellent professional development opportunities in a school committed to lifelong learning
- A well-resourced curriculum with opportunities for creativity
For further information and an application pack, please contact Jill Fraser, School Business Manager. Please note that all successful applicants at Laleham are required to undertake a criminal record check and the interview panel are trained in safer recruitment.
Closing date: Thursday 4th March 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 9th March 2021
Laleham CofE (VA) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.