We currently have a Fixed Term vacancy for an EYFS/Key stage 1 class teacher (NQTs welcome to apply)
Teachers’ Pay and Conditions.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Start date: 1st September 2021 (early start date negotiable)
Together Everyone Achieves More.
Wise Owl Trust is a fast paced, innovative Trust that is passionate about giving our children the best education.
We currently have 3 primary academies within our Trust;
• Old Hall Drive Academy, Gorton
• Seymour Road Academy, Clayton
• Briscoe Lane Academy, Newton Heath
We would be delighted to hear from you if you have/are:
• Enthusiasm, resilience and the ability to think imaginatively
• An understanding of learners needs and how to support them to reach their full potential
• Experience of working with EAL children
• Fun, hard-working and able to work as part of a dynamic team
Working as part of Wise Owl Trust will offer:
• The opportunity to work in a friendly and diverse school community
• The chance to teach in a stimulating learning environment
• A supportive and forward thinking leadership team
• Future opportunities for promotion across the Trust
If you are interested in joining our happy and thriving Trust please download and complete an application form.
The academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such, the post is subject to enhanced DBS checks and suitable references will be sought before appointment.
The closing date for applications is noon on Monday 19th April 2021.
Interviews for candidates through to the second phase will take place on Thursday 29th April 2021.
Applicants who are not notified by the interview date should assume that they have not been short-listed.
Please note that the Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009 apply to this position and therefore you are required to complete the “disqualification by association” declaration form if you are successful. Your appointment cannot be progressed without this.
Briscoe Lane Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.