TEACHER OF PHILOSPHY, RELIGION & ETHICS
With Ability to Teach Humanities
Teacher Main Pay Scale
Broadwater is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and inspirational teacher to join our successful team. The successful candidate will have a passion for inspiring children and have high aspirations for the students, themselves and the school. The Broadwater community is an exciting place to be for both students and staff. Broadwater was rated Good by Ofsted in October 2019 with Outstanding for Personal Development.
We would welcome applicants who:
• are engaging and enthusiastic
• are outstanding teachers of Religious Education across the ability range
• have excellent subject knowledge
• are highly ambitious for their students and themselves
• would relish working collaboratively across the Trust and within Waverley Federation
We can offer:
• a strong and supportive SLT and wider staff team
• excellent CPD opportunities
• opportunities for further development and whole school responsibilities
• free Gym membership and Pilates classes
Broadwater is part of Greenshaw Learning Trust; GLT is a ‘family’ of like-minded schools, that collaborate to provide mutual support, share their good practice and learn from each other, whilst retaining and developing their own distinctive character.
Closing Date: Tuesday 16th March 12 noon. Interview date, TBC.