Asfordby Hill School is an oversubscribed, one form entry school that has a well-established reputation for providing an excellent education for all, within a friendly but hard working family-like community. We would welcome an application from someone who is genuinely interested in our school and all it aspires to; it would be great if your application reflects this. We want to read about your experiences and what you have learnt from them - please refer to specific examples and show us what makes you, you.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated class teacher to help us maintain our commitment to excellence and high standards in all aspects of school life. The successful candidate will be working in Upper KS2 – experience of teaching in Year 5 or 6 would be beneficial. However, in order to find the best candidate for us, there could be some flexibility in the role, within KS2.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
They will join a very hard working and dedicated team of teachers, who focus on improving outcomes for all pupils in their care. We have a GOOD Ofsted judgement and are currently building upon this to create an outstanding future for the school.
We are looking for:
- Someone who is ambitious, committed and actively promotes high standards and quality learning experiences for all children;
- An inspiring, creative colleague who can bring new qualities and strengths to our school;
- A motivated, flexible and constructive team player who can work successfully in collaboration with others and contribute towards the school ethos and its school improvement activities;
- Someone who enjoys the challenge and can bring the vision, passion and drive to raise standards in all aspects of school life;
- Someone who is passionate about education for all, caring and has a positive ‘can do’ mind-set.
We can offer you:
- An attractive working environment with excellent facilities and supportive families;
- A committed, hardworking and supportive team;
- 100% focus on improving outcomes for all children in our school;
- Well-resourced classrooms;
- A group of children with a passion for learning.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
Socially distanced visits to the school are warmly welcomed (Government guidance permitting). Please call the school office for further details. Contact Miss Webb on O1664 812244.
Closing date: 9:00am Friday 12th March 2021
Proposed interviews (potentially virtual depending on Government guidelines) will take place on Friday 19th March 2021.
Asfordby Hill Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect our staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. References will be contacted prior to interview if the application is shortlisted. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009