Do you believe that you have the drive and dedication to ensure that all the children have a truly magnificent educational experience?
The Governing Body wish to appoint an outstanding classroom teacher for a 1 year fixed term contract.
Town Farm Primary School is: Rated ‘GOOD’ Sept 2019
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Has high expectations of the children's learning and behaviour
- Is committed to raising standards in pupils outcomes
- Has vision, energy and enthusiasm for this challenge
- Has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
We can offer you:
- A strong team ethos in a happy and welcoming environment
- Proactive and supportive governors
- Children who are excited to learn
- A proven comprehensive programme of induction and support for NQTs and new staff
- Friendly and supportive team
- An imaginative and creative staff well-being team
- Innovative opportunities within an expanding school
- Exceptionally well resourced
- Excellent indoor and outdoor facilities
All of our staff are hardworking and dedicated. They have a clear focus on high quality teaching and are committed to raising standards. Our school has developed a positive "can do" ethos of high expectations and innovation. Staff enjoy working collaboratively to share good practice and coaching and mentoring from Senior Leadership is offered across the teaching team. We promote a positive environment where the health and well-being of both pupils and staff is a high priority.
Due to the current Covid restrictions visits to the school are unfortunately not possible at this time; however we would encourage you to view our school website. If you have any particular questions please don’t hesitate to call or email the school.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.