Are you looking for a wonderful school for your next step? This is the job for you.
What we offer:
* A friendly school with brilliant pupils and a great staff team
* A school that appreciates your work/life balance
* A staff benefit scheme including discounted gym membership and a cycle to work scheme
* A well-resourced school in expansive grounds (we are very outdoorsy here)
* A focus on training and professional development tailored to your needs
If you're an NQT, we have a fantastic track record in developing teachers and experienced, supportive mentors. If you're an experienced teacher, we can offer lots of opportunities for career development
This is a fixed term position in KS2 for one academic year with the possibility of a permanent role afterwards.
If you would like to chat to us about the school or about the role, please all the office and they can arrange for you to speak to Clare Goldsmith (Headteacher) or Sam Williams (Deputy Head). We also have a virtual tour of the school on our website so that you can see our amazing grounds and see our lovely pupils in action.
Application closing date: 12 noon on Thursday 18 March 2021. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early for the right candidate so please get your application in without delay.
Woodmansterne Primary School is committed to safeguarding and expects all staff to share this commitment. Pre-employment checks include an enhanced DBS, Right to Work in the UK, health checks and references.
Woodmansterne Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.