Teacher: £25,714 - £36,599 per annum – Salary within this pay range only to be agreed at interview.
The Tynings School is a two form entry primary school set in Staple Hill. We are a happy, vibrant school which strives to ensure our children feel happy, safe and part of a caring and inclusive community. Through our engaging curriculum, we foster a passion for learning and creativity.
From 1st September 2021, we require a highly motivated and forward thinking teacher for an Upper KS2 class. We are looking for an outstanding teacher, committed to supporting us on our school improvement journey.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to plan and deliver high quality, innovative lessons which inspire and challenge, demonstrating excellent classroom practice
• Be able to create an engaging and supportive learning environment
• Have high expectations of children, themselves and others in all aspects of school life
• Be committed to raising the achievement of all children
• Work collaboratively with colleagues to deliver positive outcomes for all children
• Be willing to become involved and contribute to all aspects of school life
• Be kind, supportive and calm
• Could contribute to the leadership of Maths
We are able to offer:
• Enthusiastic, motivated children who enjoy school and are keen to learn
• A supportive, forward thinking team of staff and Governors, committed to high standards and school improvement
• A very friendly place to work!
• A range of professional development opportunities
Applications are particularly welcomed from experienced teachers but NQT’s who are ambitious for career development are welcome to apply..
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date for applications is Monday 19th April 2021
Interview will be held on Monday 26th April 2021.
The Tynings School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.