Position: Class Teacher KS1 (Key Stage 1) or KS2 (Key Stage 2) depending on applicant
Dates: September 2021
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who can ignite learning and thrives on developing themselves and others.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate teacher, to join our friendly, ambitious, and motivated school. The ideal candidate will have excellent literacy skills and the ability to energise and enthuse others. Wexham Court has a reputation for exceptional behaviour and providing quality professional development for teachers and leaders. Our leaders grow together, learning from each other and providing support along the way. Join our team to become a truly knowledgeable and expert in your craft.
We are proud of our profession and seek to be both knowledgeable and skilled. This is achieved through our Professional Learning Communities (PLCs), which enable our teachers to become informed, take a lead role in school improvement and shape the learning across the school. Our PLCs run throughout the year; supported by evidenced based research, coaching and mentoring.
As a result of the PLCs, we have developed our own unique, enquiry curriculum rooted in oracy, questioning and exploration. It is led by the interests and passions of teachers and pupils. Our wellbeing curriculum develops self-reflection in sport, RE and PSHE and supports the development of mental and physical health.
Wexham Court a three-form Primary school with Nursery attached. The school is built on a historic site and boasts beautiful grounds. We are located five minutes’ drive from Black park, Windsor with excellent links to all major motor ways, airports, and trains stations. The High-speed train into London has resulted in development of the town. We are an open and transparent school if you have any questions please get in touch.
The school can offer:
- Exceptional behaviour and happy children
- Outstanding evidence based professional development
- Staff lead, excellent work life balance through weekly staff feedback
- NQTs (Newly Qualified Teachers) receive a two-year package support programme based on the Early Career Framework
- A school-wide commitment to improving work life balance and wellbeing events such as staff netball team, mindfulness workshops, golden tickets days etc…
- Free qualified counsellors, free health care, finance advice, support with housing
- DfE qualified Mental Health First Aider to support staff and pupils
The ideal candidate will have:
- Vision, ambition, and drive
- Intelligence, Knowledge of the NC, and Kindness
- Ability to work with and contribute to a team
Closing date: Wednesday 21st April 2021 11.30am
Interview dates: Week beginning 26th April 2021
We are a friendly and caring school that is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be made subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.