Class Teacher in Pantside Primary School
Teachers Pay Scale
Closing Date: April 23rd at 1pm
Required from September 2021
Permanent, Full time
The successful Candidate will have:
• Outstanding classroom practice and the ability to motivate and engage young learners; who is inspiring, creative, caring, full of enthusiasm and who will make our children's learning enjoyable and fun;
• Up to date knowledge of the curriculum reform for Wales and be proactive in own professional learning;
• Knowledge of good systems of pastoral care, including pupil empowerment;
• Be highly motivated and hold equally high expectations of our children's achievements, their behaviour and skill development;
• Be able to effectively work together as members of our strong school team and contribute fully to the life of the school including extracurricular activities;
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with our parents and carers, members of our Governing Body and our wider community;
• Be able to effectively use digital platforms to enhance our children's learning and be fully committed to promoting Welsh 2nd Language and the well-being of our pupils;
• Have an interest and experience of working with children with Additional Learning Needs and manage behaviour extremely well.
We can offer:
• A position within our successful school, which has a clear vision for its future and strategic plans for continued improvement and success;
• Children who are keen and enthusiastic;
• Excellent opportunities for professional development;
• The opportunity to work with a very strong, professional and supportive school team.
Closing Date: Friday April 23rd at 1pm
Shortlisting May 5th
School Visit: May 12th
Teacher lesson Observations: May 13th
Interviews: 14th May
Application forms can be downloaded directly from Eteach or can be emailed to you from the school
Completed forms should be returned to:
Mrs Kate Bennett
We are legally obliged to ask you to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK. If you are invited to interview, you will be asked to provide appropriate documents such as your full birth certificate/passport/work permit in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and a comprehensive screening process will be undertaken on all applicants. This will include an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.