Keystage 2 Class Teacher
Start Date: 23rd August 2021
Salary: Main Pay Scale 1-6
Contract: 1 Year Contract Initially
Applications Close: Wednesday 21st April 2021 at 12noon
Interview Date: Monday 26th April
The Headteacher and Governing Body of Congerstone Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative and innovative Keystage 2 Class Teacher to join our friendly, successful and welcoming school.
We would like the successful candidate to:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Have the highest expectations for all our children.
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be a true team player: happy to share ideas and experience as well as learn from others.
- Be creative, forward thinking and organised.
- Be flexible and positive with a good sense of humour.
Experienced or Newly Qualified Teachers are warmly encouraged to apply.
Congerstone Primary School is a popular and successful village school, which enjoys a very good reputation within the local community.
We can offer you:
- A school full of happy, hardworking, well-behaved children.
- Friendly and supportive staff.
- Supportive parents and active Governors.
- An attractive stimulating learning environment.
If you wish to visit the school please contact the school office for an appointment.
Candidates are invited to apply by application form accompanied by a well-constructed letter stating strengths, interests and experience.
Further information and an application form can be downloaded from our website or alternatively please contact the school office.
Congerstone Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.