TEACHER - 1 Year Fixed Term
From September 2021
The Head teacher and Governors of Neasden Primary School are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher to join our successful team.
Neasden Primary is part of Humber Education Trust, which is at the forefront of educational research and developments. The successful candidate will not only be part of the Neasden family, but will also have supportive and inspiring colleagues across the city and access to a wide range of CPD and career development opportunities.
• A newly qualified or an experienced teacher with a passion for teaching and learning
• An inspirational practitioner with a commitment to developing outstanding teaching and learning
• A commitment to making a difference for the children of Hull
The Successful applicant will:
• Have the ability to form positive relationships with children, parents and staff.
• Have high expectations of themselves and our children;
• Be a positive role model for all members of the school community;
We will offer you:
• A school that is committed to improvement
• A warm and friendly environment
• A dedicated team of supportive and friendly staff
Visits to the school are warmly invited. Please call us from the 12th April to arrange this.
• Closing date for applications is: 25th April 2021
• Short listing will take place w/c 26th April 2021
• Interviews will take place w/c 3rd May 2021
Humber Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS and meeting the requirements of the The Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations and Childcare Regulations 2018.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the DBS