The successful candidate will:
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic class teacher to join our very successful and growing Junior School.
• be an outstanding KS2 practitioner with a passion for learning
• have high expectations for all children, motivating and engaging them in the learning process
• have the confidence to ensure the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour
• support the leadership and development of a curriculum team
• have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• have initiative, imagination, creativity and a positive approach
• be willing to contribute to the full life of the school
In return we can offer:
• excellent behaviour for learning from pupils
• CPD opportunities
• quality PPA time
• a welcoming school community
• supportive colleagues and governing body
• flexibility to transfer to Hampton Infant School to gain experience at KS1 as part of your career development
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, visitors and volunteers to share in this commitment. References will be carried out prior to interview and an enhanced DBS check is required for the successful candidate.
Visits to the school are very much encouraged. Please contact our School Business Manager, Anita Clements if you are interested in finding out more about the post.
Closing date for applications is 9am on 26th April 2021 - late application will not be considered. Please complete the application form and upload it on eTeach. You will receive an email to confirm your application has been received; you do not need to email your application directly to the school.