Salary: BSM Leadership scale
Contract Type: Full Time
Start date: 1st September 2021
ABOUT BRIMBLE HILL:
Brimble Hill is a high performing primary school for students, aged 2 -11, with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties and autistic spectrum disorders. We are a vibrant and caring community co-located within a learning campus.
We offer the opportunity to join a supportive team which actively encourages and supports our employees to gain the skills and qualifications that will support their future employability and meet the needs of our organisation.
If you are a flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
Then we would love to hear from you.
We wish to appoint a teacher who:
• is excellent classroom practitioner
• have experience or interest in working with pupils with SEN
• have experience of the Early Years Curriculum
• have a positive attitude and sense of humour
• can work as part of a team with good organisational skills
• have a flexible approach which may including working across the Early years and Primary phase.
We offer you:
• Excellent professional development and promotion opportunities.
• Brunel Perks – exclusive discounts on a range of products and retailers.
• Enthusiastic and supportive colleagues, parents & Governors.
• An opportunity to shape the future of the school and the staff and students within it.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service Check, references & medical clearance. We are committed to equal opportunities.
CLOSING DATE: 23rd April 2021
INTERVIEW DATE: 6th May 2021