We are looking for a dedicated and creative teacher to join our supportive team
Do you want to be a valued member of our team? Do you believe passionately in developing the whole child?
Are you a creative teacher who loves outdoor learning? Do you want to share your skills with other like-minded professionals?
As a school we aim to develop the whole child which means their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
We can do this by:
- providing teaching opportunities to learn about themselves, others and the world around them, including the intangible
- appreciating and taking into account other people’s preferences
- enabling children to use their creativity and imagination in their learning
- supporting children to reflect on their experiences
We have a full time teaching vacancy and are looking for an inspirational, good-humoured, loyal and dedicated teacher to join our team who:
- Is passionate about making learning memorable and fun;
- Love working and sharing pedagogy;
- Are committed to improving achievement for all children;
- Have a strong classroom presence and excellent behaviour management skills.
We can offer you:
- A total commitment to a work-life balance whilst continuing to maintain standards
- Additional PPA on top of the normal 10%
- Half termly planning days
- Pension Scheme (TPS)
Support and CPD to develop your skills in our school approaches using Maths No Problem and Talk for Writing
- A track record of growing new teachers into leaders
- Committed and supportive colleagues with at least 1 teaching assistant in every class
- Gardening area
- School farm with 2 goats, 5 ducklings, tortoise and chickens
- Forest School
- School Nursery
Closing date: 19 April 2021
Interviews: to be advised
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed but not essential. Please contact the school office to arrange a tour
The Good Shepherd Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We ensure that all our employment practices reflect this commitment.
St Mark and All Saints C of E Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy is available on request and on the school website www.stmarkallsaints.uk