We are looking for an enthusiastic Class Teacher to join our team at our amazing, purpose built school in Deepcut.Required to start in September 2021:
Class Teacher (NQTS welcome)
Salary: MPS (up to M6) + Additional SEN Allowance + Fringe.
Portesbery School is a very special school for pupils between the ages of 2-19. We offer high quality education for pupils with a range of needs including Severe, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties and Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
We are seeking a teacher who:
• promotes the schools Vision, Values and Aims
• is enthusiastic, imaginative, energetic and have a keen interest in special education
• can be adaptable and flexible
• is looking for a supportive, happy, caring and hard working school
• has QTS (or a recognised equivalent qualification)
We can offer:
• a positive and caring ethos with children at the centre of all we do
• an enthusiastic and well trained staff team
• a comprehensive induction, training and support programme
• opportunities to further develop leadership and management skills
Please see our school website for more information on the school.
Unfortunately visits are not possible at this time, but we welcome phone conversations in advance if you have any queries or questions.
The successful applicants will be required to have a DBS check.
Closing date: Monday 19th April, midday (Applicants will be notified by email)
Interview dates: tbc
Employment start date: 1st September 2021
Portesbery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Portesbery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.