We require an enthusiastic, committed and motivated teacher to join our friendly and hardworking team from 23rd August 2021.
• An outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour?
• Creative, positive and enthusiastic in your teaching?
• Caring and responsive to children’s needs?
• Committed to working as part of a mutually supportive team?
• Committed to school improvement with a passion for securing the highest quality learning for all?
• Eager to develop professionally and willing to share best practice with colleagues?
Then, we can offer
• A well-established, friendly and supportive staff team
• Children who are well behaved and keen to learn
• Parents who are supportive and keen to see their children succeed
• An active, well-informed and supportive Governing Body
• An excellent working environment, with well-maintained and resourced learning areas, including IT provision.
• Access to strong professional development opportunities as part of Success Academy Trust and Thomas Estley Learning Alliance.
Cosby Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS clearance will be applied for and required for this position.