Teacher: £25,714 - £36,961 per annum – Salary within this pay range to be agreed at interview.
This is a fixed term post until 31st August 2022 subject to staffing review.
Would you like to start/ continue your career in one of the most successful schools in South Gloucestershire? Hambrook Primary School has an opening for a class teacher to join our happy and high achieving school.
Hambrook Primary School is looking for a class teacher to join our popular, high achieving school. We are looking for a good/outstanding teacher who is enthusiastic and willing to participate fully in school life.
We are looking for:
• A good/ outstanding class teacher
• A confident practitioner who is successful and has evidence in raising levels of achievement
• Someone who is prepared to liaise closely with colleagues listening to feedback and being proactive in their own development
• Enthusiasm and the ability to inspire children
• High expectation of all children in every aspect of school life
• Has experience of supporting pupils with additional needs and differentiating successfully within the classroom
• A subject leader (subject to be decided upon)
In return we offer you:
• A high achieving, well organised, happy school to start your career
• Friendly, hardworking, well-behaved and well-motivated children
• A SLT and Governing Body committed to staff-wellbeing
• A very happy and supportive team
• Opportunities for further professional development
• A positive working environment
• Opportunities to learn from our fantastic team of outstanding teachers and teaching assistants
• The opportunity to develop our wider curriculum through subject leadership.
We have some flexibility on the year group to be taught and this will be decided on upon appointment.
We are also advertising a permanent contract. In your application please make it clear whether you are applying for the permanent, fixed term or both job vacancies.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date for applications is 13th May at 12pm.
Hambrook Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.