Class Teacher x3
2 x Maternity Cover (Sep – March in the first instance) - CTHPSmat1 / CTHPSmat2
1 x Class Teacher – 1 Yr temp - CTHPS
Holton Primary School is two form, English-medium school, situated in the heart of Barry. We are a supportive learning community, with a relentless focus upon nurturing a love of learning for every child.
Our team work together to ensure wellbeing and nurture underpins everything we do. We are committed to creating a happy and inclusive learning environment where we support each other to flourish and succeed. This is a unique opportunity to join a school that is working towards realising our vision for learning, alongside the exciting opportunities provided by the national reforms. Our vision is built upon purpose, curriculum development and high-quality professional learning.
We are looking for somebody who:
• Is a high quality and reflective practitioner
• Is highly motivated and has an enthusiasm for professional learning
• Is caring and able to nurture children to achieve their full potential
• Is committed to providing engaging, authentic and challenging learning opportunities for all
• Recognises the vital role of literacy, numeracy and digital skills, as a foundation for all learning
• Is able to contribute to our curriculum development and work towards realising Curriculum for Wales
• Is a committed team player and role model, who is table to lead and empower children and colleagues
• Is able to demonstrate and champion excellence, equality and high expectations of learning and behaviour
• Is able to build relationships of mutual respect with the children, parents, staff, the Governing Body and the school community
• Is able to bring energy and be driven to fulfil the role to the best of their ability
Applications are welcomed from NQTs.
The appointment process will involve an interview, a written task and a lesson observation.
The Governing Body and Local Authority are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Interviews & Observations W/C 03/05/2021
Holton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.