Start date: 1st September 2021
Hours: 19 ½ hours per week (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
Salary: £25,714 - £36,961 per annum pro rata – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview
This is a temporary post to cover maternity leave until 31st August 2022 or until postholder’s return if earlier
We are looking to appoint an excellent and enthusiastic teacher to our Key Stage 2 team.
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic, well-behaved children;
- a leadership team with a desire to make a difference;
- a positive, enthusiastic and well-motivated staff team;
- a school that values your professional development;
- an exciting challenge that will enable you to have an impact and grow professionally.
- supportive work colleagues who always put children’s needs first.
We are looking for a committed person who:
- is an excellent and exciting teacher;
- has a proven ability to raise standards in attainment;
- has the ability to motivate children and secure the support of families;
- is committed to the wellbeing of all children;
- is able to support the strong Christian ethos of the school;
- is committed to working as part of a team.
Closing date: Friday 30th April 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Please note that only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Frampton Cotterell CE VC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.