Class Teacher - Permanent full time position
The governors of Poplar Primary are seeking to employ a mainscale or newly qualified class teacher who is highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our popular and successful school in September 2021.
Our ‘rights, respecting’ school serves a culturally diverse community in Merton Park/Morden, close to Wimbledon. We are a very happy school where children enjoy learning and achieving in the context of a rich, vibrant, ‘exciting and relevant’ curriculum. “Pupils are polite, courteous and welcoming. They talk confidently about the many learning experiences they enjoy. Pupils take pride in school life” (Ofsted July ’19)
• The support of a committed Senior Management Team.
• Good professional development.
• An attractive and very positive working environment.
• A team of dedicated and supportive staff.
• A pro-active Well Being committee promoting staff well-being and work/life balance
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 experience
• The ability to inspire and motivate children.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
• Good and outstanding practice.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school office to make an appointment.
Please see our school website for more information about our school.
Closing Date: Tuesday 4th May 2021 (noon)
Interviews Week commencing 10th May 2021